Tuesday, April 3, 2007

I'm Sorry Oscar

I'm Sorry you're alone Buddy, I wish there was something I could do to change this mess. The day you died... I died too! On March 19th I stopped living and started existing. At 8:20pm when you took your last big breath in my arms I lost the most important piece of my life and I have been so lost, screwed up, alone, lonely ever since. I am trying to put on a brave happy face for ya but its not working. Tomorrow isnt worth worrying about anymore without you here. I have no clue what to do anymore, I dont know where to go, I'm just grabbing at straws trying to figure it out. Just know Oscar you had people there with you that night who loved you so much. All the other friends you have miss you so much too! Why couldn't I have gone with you...at least we'd still be together.

No comments: