Friday, March 23, 2007

Oscar saved me


Words can't express this absolute tragedy that has happened on March 19, 2007. I can't explain how lonely, lost, sad, angry and alone I feel. If my tears could build a stairway and a lane I'd walk up them to heaven to bring you home again. Oscar has been taken from this world and I just don't understand why, I just hope and pray he is looking down on me from the big dog park in the sky. I had nothing in life, I had lost it all and my life was going downhill fast. My new world began Dec. 23 2005, that's the day Oscar came into my world and saved me. Oscar saved my life.... literally! He became my reason to wake up, to go to work, to go on day by day. It hasn't been the best year and a half for me, I have been so lost, confused, frustrated and list of many more. I had no idea where to go or where we fit in. The reality was it didn't matter where we were home was where ever Oscar and I slept that night, all that mattered was we had each other... I was Oscars world and Oscar was mine. There is no where he went that he wasn't greeted with open arms, a big smile and someone saying Oscaaaaar! I was no longer known as Andrew, I was now Oscar and Andrew.One word sums up Oscars life...Andrew, One word sums up my life....Oscar!

No comments: